Popular Post

Calvin and Hobbes art contest: The winners

First, let me once again thank the sponsors of this contest. If you're looking for a costume for yourself, your children, or your pets, then please check out the huge selection at Costumes Inc., which has costumes for every shape and size:







And if you love classic literature, then you should definitely check out the t-shirts at Out of Print Clothing:





There were so many wonderful entries, and Charles Santoso's contribution will be my wallpaper for the foreseeable future, but I have to give the nod to Timothy Lim and Mark Pellegrini. Their homages to the Twilight Zone, Spider-Man, and Batman were all wonderful and quickly spread throughout the internet.





Thanks so much to everyone who participated. I hope to have another contest soon. I also hope to send out some Threadless store credits to runners up. Unfortunately, the option to buy credits hasn't yet been reactivated at the store. With any luck, I'll be able to start sending some out very soon.